Last Updated: May 12, 2020
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you fill out a form.
- We may collect information such as device name, client user-agent and location for advertising.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
Subscribing and Unsubscribing Terms and Conditions.
– The Users shall subscribe to services of N2GU Mobile Application and manage their subscription settings through AppStore and Google Play.
– For the purposes of subscription management, the User shall follow the official instructions of Apple available in the Internet at https://support.apple.com/HT202039. Instruction for subscriptions from Android devices https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7018481
– The information system and software of N2GU Mobile Application do not have any technical solutions for automated censorship and control of activities and informational relations of its Users regarding the use of N2GU Mobile Application, except for special technical solutions which may be implemented by the Licensor for the purposes of preventing and restraining infringement of third-party intellectual property rights.
– The Licensor reserves the right to change, at any time, the design of N2GU Mobile Application, its content, functions, change and supplement the scripts, software and other objects used or stored therein as well as any server-based applications at any time with or without prior notification.
– The Licensor shall be entitled to use any statistical information related to N2GU Mobile Application functioning and Users’ information for the purposes of targeted advertising to various User groups. For the purposes of ensuring functioning and technical support and implementation of this Agreement, the Licensor shall have technical capabilities for accessing Users’ personal pages, which shall be exercised only in cases stipulated by this Agreement.
– The Licensor shall be entitled to send information about development of N2GU Mobile Application and its functionality and advertise its own activities to the User.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our products. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age.